Monday, May 5, 2008


We put the crib together last night! It's finally here!!! 4 weeks to go until we stop sleeping again. We just got Brayden in a big boy bed, he can sit mostly at a restuarant, take long car rides, and started trying potty training! Now we get to start all over!!!!! Honestly, I can't wait to see the two interact! Everything will be complete with a boy and girl. We are set!

1 comment:

Aly Scott said...

I can't wait to meet Kadence! She is going to be a perfect little angel to your perfect little family! Keep up the blogging cause I check it all the time! I absolutely LOVE the crib and the bedding. JCP in the house!!! Put my name on the call list and the email list. I don't care who calls me as long as I get a call. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!