Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Patch
















We took Brayden to the Pumpkin Patch in Flower Mound. It was a lot of fun and Brayden had a blast. Melanie(Eric's mom) and I took just Brayden and I want to take Kadence and Brayden next year. Brayden loved riding in the wagon! He loved the bouncy houses! He loved it all except for when he peed in his pull up and it leaked. Therefore any picture of him without pants would be after that happened and his shorts were too wet to put back on. I wish they had something like that near us. Brayden loved it!

1 comment:

Aly Scott said...

Gotta love black mail photos! Poor Brayden - riding around in his pull up. The best part is he didn't care one bit cause he was having fun! We had a good time at the FM Pumpkin Patch too but the girls will like it when they're older.