We had family pics taken for the 1st time since Brayden was 4 mo old! They went so well! Enjoy! Totally would recommend Vanessa...hannahgracephotography.com
You got some GREAT pictures!! Now print those suckers and get them on the wall!!! Kadence is really growing up fast! Brayden looks like a good big brother. You guys are just too cute!! Thanks for posting the pictures!
I love the family pictures. Who took them. I would be willing to drive out to Abbot just for that! Hey...that's a GREAT way to get us together! ha ha Kadence has gotten so big! She's beautiful...just like her mommy!!!! Brayden is going to be how old????
3 comments:
precious precious precious....beautiful family, girl!
You got some GREAT pictures!! Now print those suckers and get them on the wall!!! Kadence is really growing up fast! Brayden looks like a good big brother.
You guys are just too cute!! Thanks for posting the pictures!
I love the family pictures. Who took them. I would be willing to drive out to Abbot just for that! Hey...that's a GREAT way to get us together! ha ha
Kadence has gotten so big! She's beautiful...just like her mommy!!!! Brayden is going to be how old????
Post a Comment