Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Jessica, Devonn, and Kylee visit!





































Jessica and her kids came down for a few days. We hung out in Abbott for a few days and then spent the weekend in Plano at Eric's mom's house. They swam in the pool and Jessica and the kids went to her cousin's house for an overnight visit. On Monday, we all fought through a few hours of rain at 6 Flags to end on a great day of no rain and all rides running! We had a great time and the kids were great! Here are a few pics of the our visit. I didn't take my camera to 6 Flags so I'll have to wait for Jessica's pics to get any from that part of the trip.

2 comments:

The Barner Bunch said...

Awe! I know you enjoyed seeing Jessica. She looks great and her kids are precious. You look great too! I miss you :)

Aly Scott said...

WOW, kylee is just a shorter version of Jessica. It's insane to think there could be someone shorter then Jessica! ha! Looks like your time with her was fun! Wish we could have gotten together but schedules just didn't line up. You guys were super busy! Glad Six Flags worked out cause I remember that day and the weather was ugly!!
FUN!!!