How fun!!! I wish I could go to NY. Okay...the guy in the underwear is a little creepy...but Eric looks hilarious standing behind him! ha
Eric, you crack me up! I swear you wanted to put your diaper on and dance to his music!! haha! That is something I could see you doing. I'm so glad ya'll had a blast. One day I'll get to NYC but its good to know it still hasn't changed much.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
How fun!!! I wish I could go to NY. Okay...the guy in the underwear is a little creepy...but Eric looks hilarious standing behind him! ha
Eric, you crack me up! I swear you wanted to put your diaper on and dance to his music!! haha! That is something I could see you doing.
I'm so glad ya'll had a blast. One day I'll get to NYC but its good to know it still hasn't changed much.
Post a Comment