Well, Brayden's new toy is his bed! He has started climbing up the side and jumping off the back! FUN!!!! Anyways, just some pics of the two kids and the video of Brayden jumping. Hope you enjoy. We start teaching Monday. The kids went back to Ms. Sharon's last Monday and everyone is sooo happy about a schedule! Even Brayden! Although 5-8 isn't alot of time with the kids. I could have a year round job though that keeps me from them all the time, so I'm lucky!
B's TOP TOOTH
11 years ago
2 comments:
Ha ha You've got yourself a little SHOW-MAN! He's hilarious! Love that bed...and his big boy underwear! ha ha
That baby girl of yours looks just like Eric!!! Wow! She is getting big.
I'm not sure how you do it when one is jumping off the bed. He is going to be a stunt man. haha! Kadence looks like a little Eric. I was so hoping for her to look like you with red hair. Dang it!
love you guys...Aly
Post a Comment