Since Christmas, we haven't been up to much except for work, Eric's classes, and kids playing. Brayden has been riding his tricycle on our walks when the weather is nice. Hard to believe he is getting old enough to do that, but he still won't grace us with pooping in the potty. In most ways, he is has grown up to act like a 3 yr old, but in other ways he is still reverting back to
Kadence's baby ways. Kadence is crawling around everywhere and is pulling up to couches and tables. Won't be long until she tries to start standing and taking a few steps I think. They keep us busy everyday, but we enjoy most moments(except the times when they make us want to pull our hair out)! We all have the crude right now with snotty noses, coughing and congestion. Kadence started with it and gave it to the rest of us. After a rough few nights, everyone is back to sleeping well through the night. I took the pic a few weeks ago of the kids out on our deck. Brayden is making a goofy face and Kadence is smiling as usual so it's a perfect pic of the two. Brayden has been going to the eye doctor for over a year now for a somewhat lazy eye. At the last visit, the doctor prescribed him classes, so here is the first pic of Brayden in his glasses. Just ignore the dirty face! He's not too excited about wearing them, but I'm sure it will get easier!
Kadence's baby ways. Kadence is crawling around everywhere and is pulling up to couches and tables. Won't be long until she tries to start standing and taking a few steps I think. They keep us busy everyday, but we enjoy most moments(except the times when they make us want to pull our hair out)! We all have the crude right now with snotty noses, coughing and congestion. Kadence started with it and gave it to the rest of us. After a rough few nights, everyone is back to sleeping well through the night. I took the pic a few weeks ago of the kids out on our deck. Brayden is making a goofy face and Kadence is smiling as usual so it's a perfect pic of the two. Brayden has been going to the eye doctor for over a year now for a somewhat lazy eye. At the last visit, the doctor prescribed him classes, so here is the first pic of Brayden in his glasses. Just ignore the dirty face! He's not too excited about wearing them, but I'm sure it will get easier!
2 comments:
When is kadence's next doctor appt? Just wondering what her measurements are. She is such a cutie. I love the little bow! Don't worry, we don't have much going on either.
Ahhh I love the pictures...and your message!
Kadence looks like a little doll with that bow in her hair and Brayden looks handsome in his glasses! He'll get use to them.
I miss you!!!
Post a Comment