Well, it's been over a month since I've updated our blog. Not that any of you who check on it are really worried about that! We haven't had anything drastically exciting going on so I've been waiting for awhile to post.
The last part of Feb. we had a bday party for Michael, Scott's son. He turned 6 and we had a dinosaur themed party at our house for much of the family. We had cake and snacks and tons of fun inside and out(even though it was a little frigid).
I've been hesitant about Brayden playing with playdoh because he just isn't the most concerned kid about not leaving somewhere or making a big mess. So he wanted some and I bought some with the cutouts for animals. We would make them before bath time once Kadence was down. I just had to make sure he was on a sheet(I'm more and more like my mom every day).
We also got into making faces for the camera. I would make a face and he would take my pic and then he would do his impression of the face and I'd take his picture. It was quite fun!
Last, but definitely not least...Kadence....she is growing so fast. At her 9 mo appt., she weighed 20.4 lbs and was 29.75 in. She is the same weight but and 1.5 taller than Brayden at that age! She is so different than Brayden in that she is pretty laid back and easy going as long as you feed her when she wants it! She loves her brother and he thinks she's annoying! She loves Casper and pretty much any dog! She is crawling and pulling up to everything and walking while holding on to the couch or coffee table. We were cheering Brayden on at this point in his adventure at that age, but with Kadence...the longer she stays on the ground the better. Not as much chasing!
We are headed to see Thomas the Train tomorrow and I'll have more to post for sure! The weather has been nice and decided to turn cold! Thank you mother nature.....70's and sunny would have been awesome! We'll have a blast anyways......
No comments:
Post a Comment